- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Key advantages at a glance
- A receiver module for the T 4000 subwoofer for wirelessly transmitting subwoofer signals
- Receives subwoofer signals wirelessly from the CoreStation, DecoderStation 6 or Wireless Transmitter
- Lossless sound, wireless, digital and very stable transmission up to 10 m
- Compact and easily installed, low power consumption, standby function
- The T 4000 is equipped with a dedicated port for the Wireless Module
- Volume changes are received
This SubConnect MOD is for use with the T 4000 subwoofer or S 6000 Subwoofer and CoreStation A/V receiver or DecoderStation 6 or Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter (connects to the line out of third party amplifiers). The MOD is simply plugged in to a dedicated slot it the back of a T 4000 or S 6000.
Initial connection of the subwoofer MOD to a CoreStation/DecoderStation 6/Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter can be comfortably achieved using the CoreStation/DecoderStation 6 menu on your TV. Once paired, they will connect automatically when turned on and within 10 meters of each other.
Facilitates fast and space-friendly inclusion of subwoofer systems into living spaces. Lossless signal sends clean, precise bass with high fidelity impulses.
For the SubConnect wireless module, you’ll need:
1. T 4000 flat subwoofer or S 6000 active subwoofer
2. CoreStation or DecoderStation 6, or Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter plugged into an AV receiver
Wireless module for the T 4000 flat subwoofer and S 6000 SW
Description Item Width 6,4 cm Height 2,4 cm Depth 9 cm Weight 0,08 kg
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.